- Last Updated: 04 November 2015
Powering Governance in Public and Private Sectors with Dynamism
25-26 May 2015, Surabaya, Indonesia
The Accounting Research Institute (ARI) of UiTM, Malaysia in collaboration with Universitas Wiraraja, Sumenep, Indonesia and UPN Veteran, Surabaya, Indonesia will be organizing the 2nd International Public Sector Conference (IPSC) in Surabaya, Indonesia, 25-26 May 2015.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding and will be sent to Elsevier for indexing.
Authors of selected papers presented at the IPSC 2015 will be invited to submit their papers for inclusion in one of the following journals (indexed):
1. Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Journal (APMAJ)
2. Malaysian Accounting Review (MAR)
Academics and researchers worldwide are invited to submit full-length papers included but not limited to:
• Performance Measurement in Public and Private Sectors.
• Knowledge Management and its Role in the Development of Government
• Private-Public Partnership.
• Public Sector Procurement Issues.
• E-Government and ICT in Public Administration.
• Fraud or Corruption in Public and Private Sectors.
• Issues and challenges in Public and Private Sectors Auditing.
• Issues and challenges in ASEAN Economic Communities.
• Governance and Accountability Public and Private Sectors.
• Financial Reporting in Public and Private Sectors.
• Accrual Accounting in Public Sector.
• Issues in Government Policies.
Mercure Hotel Surabaya, Indonesia.
Prof Dr Nafsiah Mohamed
Dr. Gideon, SB.,M.Si
+62 811 252 476
Ika Fatmawati, S.TP,.M.P
+62 878 503 608 00