- Last Updated: 26 November 2015
Theme: Strengthening International Collaboration
Date: 23rd March 2013
Venue : Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam
IAFCC 2013 invites submissions of and research papers that encompass conceptual, empirical and practical analysis on issues related to the Islamic Accounting and Financial Criminology. The proposed conference on the above theme will be held at The Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia on the 23rd March 2013 which aims to provide a platform to assist educators, practitioners and students to develop their knowledge and skills in the issue related to Islamic Accounting and Financial Criminology. The conference welcomes papers related to Islamic Accounting and Financial Criminology.
- to provide platform to academics and practitioners to promote research findings in Islamic Accounting and Financial Criminology.
- to provide opportunity to present and discuss research that contributes to the sharing of new theoretical, methodological and empirical knowledge relating to Islamic Accounting and Financial Criminology.
- to share latest information about the recent research in the Islamic Accounting and Financial Criminology
- to improve networking opportunity for academicians and practitioners from various field with inter-disciplinary interests.
Papers of relevant topics within the conference theme are invited for presentations. Authors must submit abstracts of soft copy by or before 15th February 2013. Each abstract must not exceed 350 words. A full paper not exceeding ten pages of soft copy must be submitted to the organizing committee by or before 10th March 2013. Manuscripts should be A4 sized, typed single-spacing using standard 11 points Times New Roman in Microsoft Word.
Submission of abstract and full paper: