- Last Updated: 26 November 2015
UiTM-ACCA Asia-Pacific Centre for Sustainability (APCeS) is delighted to announce the 2012 International Conference on Governance and Accountability (ICGA) with the theme Ethics, Accountability and Governance: Towards Sustaining Value Creation will be held at Hilton Kuching, Sarawak state Malaysia on February 15 – 18, 2012.
The main objective of the conference is to provide a platform for participants to present their research findings and for the exchange of information and knowledge between academics and practitioners. The conference will provide informal gathering of researchers, lecturers, students and practitioners concerned with governance, accountability and corporate social responsibility in a friendly, supportive and relaxed atmosphere.
The 2012 ICGA conference will be organized by UiTM-ACCA APCeS jointly with
- The Indonesian Centre for Social and Environmental Accounting Research and Development (ICSEARD)
- Social Responsibility Research Network (SRRNet), UK
- DeMonfort University’s Centre for Research into Organisation and Governance (CROG), UK
- Audit and Accountability Research Unit (AA), Curtin, Australia
- Centre for Accounting, Governance and Sustainability (CAGS), University of South Australia
- CSR Asia
- The International Group on Governance Fraud Ethics and Social Responsibility (IGonGFESR)
For more info, please visit official website: http://www.icga2012.com/