|Qualification & Professional Affiliations
Ph.D. (Environmental Engineering), Southampton Uni., UK
M.Sc. (Chemical Engineering), UMIST, UK.
B.Sc. (Chemical Engineering), Miss. State University, USA
Graduate Member, Board of Engineers Malaysia – Chemical
Chartered Engineer (CEng), Engineering Council, UK
Fellow Member, FIChemE, UK
Companion Member -Chemical, IEM
||Process Systems Engineering, Islamic Financial Criminology, Expert Systems, Decision Support System, Plant-based Coagulant & Green Solvents for Pollutants Removal & Residual Oils Recovery, Wastewater Engineering and Artificial Pancreas Algorithm.
- Kinetics study of Ultrasonic- assisted Membrane Anaerobic System, (UMAS)
- Algorithm Development for Artificial Pancreas for Type 1 Diabetes / Critically-ill patients
- Plant-based Coagulants (Dragon Fruit Foliage) for industrial wastewater treatment
- Green Solvent for water pollutants removal and residual material recovery ( Waste Cooking Oil, Limonene)
- Decision support systems in Islamic Finance and Financial Criminology
|Industry / Community engagement
- Environmental Pollution Control Consultancy works for Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Palm Oil and Water Treatment Industries.
- Consultant to Department of Environment (DOE), Malaysia
- Vice Chancellor Quality Award 2014, Leadership Category (Faculty) , UiTM
- Vice Chancellor Quality Award 2014, Innovation Category (Faculty) , UiTM
- Vice Chancellor Quality Award 2013, Innovation Category (Faculty) , UiTM
- Granted Patent: MY-145773-A A Plant Based Coagulant (13 April 2012).
- Silver Medal. 11th. Moscow International Salon of Industrial Property (ARCHIMEDES) 2008. Dragon fruit foliage as low cost plant-based coagulant in latex concentrate wastewater treatment Moscow, 2- 4 April 2008
- Excellent Service Award. 2007. UiTM, Shah Alam.
- Silver Medal. International Exposition of Research and Inventions of Institutions of Higher Learning (PECIPTA) 2007, Dragon fruit as low cost plant-based coagulant in latex concentrate wastewater treatment, Kuala Lumpur 10 – 12 August 2007.
- Gold Medal. Inventions, Innovations and Designs (IID) 2007. Dragon fruit as low cost plant-based coagulant in latex concentrate wastewater treatment, 24- 25 January 2007.
- Silver Medal. Inventions, Innovations and Designs (IID) 2007, DEPV- Intelligent system for mechanical design of a pressure vessel,, 24- 25 January 2007.
- Silver Medal, 55th.World Exhibition of Innovation, Research, and New Technology, Brussels Eureka 2006, Brussels, Belgium, SPLASI™ – An intelligent advisory system for process selection of industrial wastewater treatment plants, (Main Researcher) 23-24 November 2006.
- Gold Medal, 17 International Invention, Innovation, Industrial Design & Technology Exhibition 2006 (ITEX 2006), SPLASI™ – An intelligent advisory system for process selection of industrial wastewater treatment plants, (Main Researcher) 19-21 May 2006.
- Silver Medal, Malaysia Technology Expo 2006, Compact pressure swing adsorption system for hydrogen purification (Co-Researcher), 23-25 Feb 2006.
- Silver Medal, Innovations, Inventions & Designs (IID 2006), SPLASI™ -An intelligent advisory system for process selection in industrial wastewater treatment plants (Main Researcher), UiTM-IRDC, 19th- 20th January 2006.