|Industry / Community engagement
- Visiting Lecturer for Kolej Universiti Islam Selangor (KUIS) for Undergraduate Program of Islamic Accounting and Mu’amalat (2013 - present).
- Panel Specialist for Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) as curriculum reviewer for Master Program of Mu’amalat and Shariah Audit (2013).
- Visiting Lecturer for Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University (KLMU) for Undergraduate Program of Accountancy (2011-2012).
- Panel Specialist (in the area of Islamic Accounting) for Ministry of Higher Education to come up with a Standard Program for Islamic Finance & Mu’amalat (from Certificate to PhD levels) for Public/Private Universities (August 2010 – July 2012).
- Working Group member for International Shariah Research Academy (ISRA), Bank Negara Malaysia, to come up with the Standard Guidelines on Shariah Audit Framework for Islamic Financial Institutions (Sept, 2010 – August, 2011).
- Journal Reviewer for 3 journals namely 1) Asian Academy of Management Journal (AAMJ)@USM, 2) Malaysian Accounting Review, 3) Journal of Financial Reporting (JFRA).
- Conference Proceeding Reviewer for International Accounting Conference: Accounting Renaissance held in Venice, Italy (4-5 Nov.2011), Accounting Research Education Conference (AREC), Malaysia (21-22 February, 2012).
- PhD Thesis Examiner for:
- Rossje V.Suryaputri of Trisakti University, Jakarta, Indonesia (2013)
- Zainor Nasrah Abdul Rahman (Master by Research, 2014)
- Farah Aida Mohd Nazari of Faculty of Accountancy, UiTM (2016)
- Postgraduate Dissertation Examiner for Master Students (2 per semester) from 2010-present.
- Research Fellow to Accounting Research Institute (a Ministry of Higher Education research centre).
- Won University’s IID Special Edition 2010 Gold Medal (Invention) with a project called “Narrating Shariah Audit Framework in Islamic Financial Institutions”. This product was showcased during the World Symposium of Higher Education Ministers held at PWTC, Kuala Lumpur representing the Malaysian Higher Education booth on 19 October, 2010.
- Won national level Gold Medal Research Innovation titled “Shariah Audit Traits” organized by Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Serdang, Malaysia in 2012.
- Won International level Gold Medal for innovative product in the International Shariah Compliance Invention, Innovation & Design titled “2282 Accountant” (referring to Al-Quran 2:282) held in UiTM Malaysia in November 2014.
- Won “Best Paper Award” for presenting paper entitled “Accountability of internal audit function through management support system in Islamic organizations” at 7th International Islamic University Chittagong Conference in Bangladesh on 19-20 December 2014.