Theme : Steering Innovations And Competitiveness In A Dynamic Economy: New Frontiers, New Lessons"
Date: 19-21 November 2012
Venue: Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
IIAFC 2012 is organized by Accounting Research Institute (ARI), together with its co-organizes, the Faculty of Accountancy, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia; Indonesian Islamic University (IIU), Jogjakarta, Indonesia; Centre of Islamic Banking & Finance, Royal Docks Business School, University of East London, United Kingdom; and Elshaarani Centre for Islamic Business and Finance, Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
The conference will act as a platform in giving opportunities for participants to network and share experiences in a unique inter-disciplinary environment among Islamic Accounting and Finance practitioners, academicians and other professionals who interested in this area. This event will also invite paper presenters to publish their work in the selected journals.
Topics for this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Islamic Accounting
- Shariah Auditing
- Ethical Issues in Islamic Financial
- Institutions and Financial Markets
- Islamic Finance and Banking
- Strategic Management from the Islamic Perspective
- Accounting for Takaful
- Comparative Study of Islamic & Conventional Accounting
- Taxation and Zakat Accounting
- Intellectual Capital in Islamic Organizations
- Waqaf and Sadaqah
- Islamic Microfinance
- Reporting issues in Islamic Organizations
- Corporate Social Responsibility from the Islamic perspective
- Corporate Governance
- Human Governance
- Assurance in Halal Product Producers
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Islamic Accounting Theory
- Accounting Education
- Internal Audit in Islamic-based entities
- External Audit in Islamic-based entities
- Forensic Accounting from the Islamic perspective
Lead Media Partner
Published every Wednesday, Islamic Finance news is the industry’s leading, capital markets focused e-newsletter now providing over 19,500 individuals with unrivaled editorial coverage of the global Islamic financing market.
Islamic Finance news provides insightful and intelligent editorial coverage from around the world, helping you stay ahead. Industry professionals and leading academics contribute via non-biased, educational and up-to-date country and sector reports, giving you first-hand knowledge and understanding of the Islamic finance markets and instruments from the specialist’s point of view.
|< Prev||Next >|